Thursday, August 4, 2011

She's Back....

I am back from Boston.
I loved it there in Massachusetts.
I had the hardest time coming home to Utah.
I wanted to stay there forever...i learned a lot in such a short time.
It was my first time really out of the Mormon bubble on my own.
It was a new experience, a new adventure.
It was a different world from Utah, one that i loved.
Although i am grateful to be back at my own home,
i would love to return to Boston.
I saw so much while there in Boston.
I kept busy the whole time i was there.


I had so much fun with MAKENNA BRYAN.
We did so much and enjoyed the city life.
I met lots of friendly faces and would love and hope to go back soon!


BOSTON...Copley Street.

Craigsville Beach, CAPE COD

BOSTON HARBOR

My way HOME :'(
view = Just Like Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment