Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is a decision really this hard?!

Since i could decide for myself i knew, no questions, what i was going to be when i grew up....okay yes i wanted to be a noodle maker at one point in my life but after i understood that is not what i was going to do i decided i wanted to be a SOCIAL WORKER.
This idea first came to me when i wanted to be just like my Aunt Jacque... Since i made this decision everyone has done what they can to talk me out of it but it wasnt going to happen because the more i looked into it the more i wanted to do it. I wanted to help others in a good way... and ultimately i wanted to become a therapist through social work.... I had it all figured out... So now that i have finished my generals and its time to study something for real, i finally declared my major Behavioral Science, i was so confident in this decision...nothing could go wrong right?! WRONG!
A couple months after my decision and a month before i begin classes for reals...i get this gut wrenching feeling i have completely chosen the wrong path...
Im not sure if its because i had such a closed mind and now i really see its not a good choice.
Maybe it was the fact that i dont do good with decisions and so making the real decision, it was easier to sit on the teeter totter with this one...
This is what my life career is going to be it has to be the right one...
Im not goin to go to school for 10,000 years and not know what i wanna do but how come my decision feels so wrong now?!..
What do i major in now?! If only someone could make the decision for me than it would be easier...although i may not be happier...
Why is growing up so hard?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment