Sunday, May 1, 2011

What's Hard Work?!


Dear MR President...by: PINK!
Dont get me wrong I do Enjoy this song,
Its a song that makes you think,
I listen to it, its on my iPod and i know every word
BUT...
The song freakin' Pisses me off...
the lyrics read great until she says,

"Let me tell you 'bout hard work,
Minimum wage with a baby on the way"

You probably shouldn't be having a baby if you can't freakin' afford it...that, right there is your choice and it was dumb if your working a minimum wage job...
let me help you solve this 'hard work'...

1. Don't get pregnant
2. Find a better job, if its not good enough
3. Having a Baby can be hard work for anyone
its all about your perception of the situation

OH WAIT...i cant help you solve HARD WORK because everyone goes through hard work in some form...

There is one other line in the song that irritates me...

"You don't know nothing 'bout hard work"

Seriously you want to argue that the
President of the United States
doesn't know nothing about hard work...?!

OH i know you think that we walked out onto the street and handed the position of a president to some random person that has no idea what they are doing...!
Let me tell you...Your WRONG!
The president learned stuff and had...wait you'll never guess...to WORK HARD to get where he is today...So why dont we drop the freakin' Pity Party and realize everyone has their own form of Hard Work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment